Megha has over 12 years of professional experience across reputed hospitals and clinics. She is well versed in a broad range of therapies like Exercise therapy, Electrotherapy and Manual therapy.
Her key focus areas are pain management and clinical rehabilitation. She has skills in the Biomechanical aspect of musculoskeletal rehabilitation. Megha is also a Certified Pilate Therapist. She trained clients to perform Pilate sessions for post-operative rehabilitation, Arthritis management ,strengthening and weight management. Her passion is to motivate clients by actively engaging with them in a holistic approach of the above mentioned tools.
1. B.PTh, MIAP, Certified Pilates Instructor(SFTFI)
Certificate and memberships
1. Certified instructor for “PILATES - GATEWAY TO CORE STABILITY” by Sports and Training Federation of India ( SFTFI).
2. Certified Manual Therapist by Manual Therapy Foundation of India on integrated approach (Cyriax, Maitland, Butler and Elvey concepts) for peripheral Joints and Neural Tissue.
3. Certified pre and post natal Therapist
4. Certified Practitioner for Mentamove - a clinically initiated EMG technique.
5. Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapists (MIAP)
6. Membership of Maharashtra State (India), OTPT Council
1. Research work done on Prevalence of Plantar Fasciitis among Teachers
2. Research work done Effects of Physical Therapy in Geriatric Patients with common shoulder pain syndrome.