He started his career as a Physiotherapist in 1997 and his experience spans a wide range of disciplines. He is a skilled physio who possesses a truly global perspective with his extensive clinical experience at various hospital and community settings in Singapore, India and Canada.
His interests are in musculoskeletal and sports injuries, vestibular rehabilitation, neuro rehab and use of technology in health care.
He enjoys sports and teaching students pursuing physiotherapy degree at Singapore Institute of Technology from time to time.
1. Bachelor of physiotherapy
2. Master in physical therapy - Cardio and Respiratory
3. Advance diploma in physiotherapy
Certificate and memberships
Faizal is a fully registered Physiotherapist with AHPC, MOH, Singapore
1. Certified Bobath Normal movement therapy, Singapore 2013
2. Recent advances in stroke rehabilitation workshop, Singhealth Duke-NUS scientific congress, Singapore, 2012
3. Clinical Pilates level 1, DMA clinical Pilates physiotherapy, Singapore, 2011
4. Diagnosis, classification and management of low back pain disorders workshop, Singapore, 2010
5. Foundations of vestibular rehabilitation, An integrated approach for positive outcomes workshop, Singapore, 2009
6. Certified Dr. Vodder’s manual lymphatic drainage, Singapore, 2006
7. Integrative corrective exercise, level 1 Medi-ball certification, Singapore, 2006
8. Kinesio Taping trainer, Kinesio Taping association, Singapore, 2005
9. Singapore 3rd International Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders symposium, Singapore, 2005
10. Advanced cardiopulmonary certification-3, Singapore, 2004
11. Physiotherapy in critical care workshop, Singapore, 2003
12. Clinical supervisors workshop, NYP School of health sciences, Singapore, 2003